Informatics - Informatics Digest
The OPNS Informatics Digest provides a conceptualized understanding of how the OPNS Informatics Team associates technical experience with clinical initiatives and processes. The goal is to simplify and coordinate the work being done in the offices to better manage the population.
Publications can be viewed below:
- December 2017
- November 2017 - eConsult Workflow
- October 2017 - Registry Updates & Reminders
- September 2017 - Trinity Health Quality Institute PRISM Risk Scores
- August 2017 - Simplify your workflow with integration
- June 2017 - Physician Direct Focus Registry eReferral - 3 Clicks
- May 2017 - Technology Infrastructure and Usage Metrics
- April 2017 - Using Technology OPNS provides to assist with Medication Reconciliation
- March 2017 - Three ways the registry assists you in today's Value Based Care model.
- February 2017 - Admit, Discharge & Transfer (ADT) Notifications & Continuity of Care Documents (CCDs)
- January 2017 - Keep your eye out for Kim's Clue on the website and email firstname.lastname@example.org!